I would not suggest that this is not a Linux-mostly mailing list, and I think we should at least try to stay on-task  (using 'OT:' or 'Off Topic:' on the subject line when sending interesting but non-Linux related stuff would be appreciated), but to be helpful:

What virus/security mailing lists and web sites do people here use?
What do you think of them?

Even if nobody minded seeing virus info here, I am sure there are much better sources of information about viruses than TCLUG.

* Heather Wagamon <webgirl at wagtopia.com> [010306 15:48]:
> I like getting virus alerts as long as they're valid.  We run Linux servers
> but all of our computers are win98.  I would way rather get a short email
> than have to reinstall windows across the whole company.

There are virus alert mailing lists outside of tclug.  Use those.

--
Scott Dier <dieman at ringworld.org> <sdier at debian.org>
http://www.ringworld.org/  #linuxos at efnet

"When's the last time you used duct tape on a duct?" -Larry Wall