> The revision 4.1 cards do work fine on 2.4.1 and 2.4.2, didn't try 2.4.0 but
> I assume they work there too.
>
> As for what driver do you need, I don't see any reference to a NC100 on
> linksys's site. (Didn't look very hard so I may have missed it.) A quick
> rundown of drivers:

**nod** that was a big part of my problem - in the manual they say to go
to their FAQ for information on linux installs, but that they don't
officially support it (this is pre TX, I guess) on the product, and that
they've received reports that it works well *rolls eyes*...It is a pci
card...at this point, I've told my boss to heck with it, it's not worth
the time and energy spent on it when we have a LOT of testing to get done
in a VERYy short timeframe...end result - I may end up playing with this
at home, but for what I'm doing down, we're going with a 3COM card.

--
Imagination is intelligence having fun...
e-mail:  kethry at winternet.com