I am in the same boat as you. Onvoy kicking me off my 768k.

I was going to go with SpeakEasy's "Trader" SDSL 768k package that has
unlimited Dailup for my laptop when I am on the road (I dont know about
1-800 access for that dialup or not). But its alittle spendy at $150/month.
This is the easiest conversion for me as there is no equipment change. But
as I dont trust that Covad will stay in business, I am looking to switch to
Qwest. I think I may be able to get a faster connection through Qwest for
similar money, but I havent checked everything yet.

I think this pricing is only for DSL (MegaBit) capability on the line:
http://www.qwest.com/dsl/learn/pricing2.html

I think these are the service (Qwest.net ISP) prices that get added to the
above line prices:
http://www.qwest.net/nav4/solutions/internet/iapricing.html

If someone knows better, let me know.

So from those pages it looks like I could get a 960 (or 1meg) connection
for about $170 a month. And a 640k (or 768k) connection for about $110.
Since the speeds on each page dont quite match, I am not sure.