THEY BOTH SUCK!

Mandrake is just completely freaked out - a lot of things weren't doing
what they're supposed to (aterm, for example). Might be a beta thing but I
dunno.

Wolverine formats every partition it sees even when you tell it not to,
and for the first time I ran into gcc 2.96 problems - things wouldn't
build right. I tried to build gcc 2.95 with it and THAT didn't work! Argh.

So I put FreeBSD on... since there was a network outage (Bob!!!) I
couldn't DL a new image so I put 4.1.1 on and have been cvsup and make
worlding for a few hours (;

Probably go back to Linux eventually, when FreeBSD does the Really-Slow-X
thing. When I finally get X up... (:

-Yaron