First of all I'd like to thank Stephen O'Connor for allowing us to use
Benchmark Learning (http://www.benchmarklearning.com) for the
installfest. It's not easy hosting an installfest, and I appreciate all
the time and energy he gave to help us out. Also thanks to Bob and Amy
from Real-Time (http://www.real-time.com) for bringing in Gladiator (the
FTP server) and for burning the CDs for everyone. And last but not
least, I'd like to thank all those that volunteered to help other
TCLUG'ers. I got a lot of positive feedback from a lot of thankful
users.

Overall the installfest went really well. From my count we had around 50
luggers show up and we pretty much packed the place. It was a little
cramped and hopefully we can find a bigger place to hold the next one.
(But beggars can't be chooses, right?) I you didn't make it I've put up
some pictures so you can see what you missed:
http://www.mn-linux.org/phpix/?mode=album&album=TCLUG%2F2001_03_Installfest

I received a lot of positive feedback from a lot of you, but I'd also
like to hear from everyone on how we can improve future installfests. So
please let me know of any ideas you may have.
http://www.mn-linux.org/feedback/

Thanks.

Clay