> Yeah, but their installer doesn't support unattended
> installs, does it?

Sure it does.  At least 7.2 and 7.1 did.  After your install is almost
complete, it asks you if you'd like to create an automated installer disk
for replication of the setup you just did.  Just click yes, insert a blank
froppy, and you're all set.

I think I'll be trying Mandrake 8.0 beta 1 on a laptop sometime this
weekend.  Hopefully it's as good as everyone says it is.

Jay