This is why PnP sucks. Every mobo i've seen with options to assign
IRQ's doesnt follow what you set--it just moves stuff around. I hate
it and i wish either someone would make a bios follow exactly what
you specify or allow cards to have pnp turned off and jumpers set...
and we should be able to assign all the IRQs (except the reserved)
not just the common 9,10,11,12 IRQ's.

I feel your pain.