Ouch. That hurt...I guess me and Yaron are IP whores then. I can
live with that.

Oh, by the way, as of Nov 2000 50% of the class A's were unallocated,
40% of the class B's were unallocated, and 60% of the class C's
were unallocated. That amounts to about ~1.1 billion IP's still available
to be *assigned* to any group which includes ~5000 class C subnets.

Now who's the IP whores?? Looks to me like the IANA is...