On Fri, 2 Mar 2001, Yaron wrote:

>   Hi,
>
> Well, the lease is up soon, and we're looking for a new place to live.
> Naturally I _need_ to have DSL wherever I move to, but I can't seem to
> find the stupid Deployement Map on Qwest's site. In fact it's being
> downright rude. I've already wasted time looking at appartments in Maple
> Grove where apparently you can't get any Qwest services...
>
> Anyone got a link to the map or know a USEFUL number at Qwest to call? Can
> I get my ISP to find out for me (hint, hint)?

"useful" and "qwaste" do not belong in the same sentence unless the
word "NOT" is used. I'd be surprised if they give you help. They wont
commit to anything until they can test YOUR new phone number--after
your moved in. The best bet you have is to locate a new place while
the current people are still there and ask them for their phone number
and have qworst check the line then. That'll make it about 90%
certain and probably the best you'll get.

I feel your pain....