Couple answers to questions folks are asking:

1) How much?
I'm looking for about $2500.  I've got somebody who might already be
interested,
but let me know.

2) What screen?
It has the XGA screen.  1024x768.  I found that the XGA+ screen had too high of
resolution for a 15" screen.  (which is 1440x1050)

3) What video "card"?
It has the ATi Rage Mobility M1 (8MB).  XFree86 4 found everything perfectly.
In my very
first time starting it, it found the card, the video memory, the correct
refresh rate, and
the native resolution of the LCD panel.  Woot.

Also: The DVD drive in the machine has been flashed to be region-free.  It
was one of the Toshiba drives that had a hacked firmware.  Very cool.  It can
be
flashed back to region 1 if that makes you twitchy.  ;)

- Nick Reinking