> Someone said:
>
>    Actually I'd bet that most of the people on this list use windows
>    90% and then go and tell people how high tech they are and that
>    thier running linux.

Personally, my personal laptop is SuSe 7.0 (soon to be Slackware
again).  I have two servers at home that are Slackware 7.1, my son's
computer is Win98se (staying that way for a while), and my desktop is
coming to the installfest as well to get Slackware 7.1 put on it.  I
plan to dual boot the system, as a couple of things don't run on Linux.
But I want to set it up so that unless a lilo bootdisk is put in to boot
to windows, it defaults to Linux.  There's two reasons behind this:  1)
Use Linux more and more, wanting to get away from Windows, 2) To force
my wife to either A: learn Linux or B: Get the hell off of "My" machine
if she doesn't like it.  I'm thinking that she'll eventually go to "B"
and continue to use my son's computer.  Did someone mention evil
underhand tactics used by MS??

At work, I have a laptop supplied with Win2K on it.  Aside from a couple
of applications, I do almost everything on my personal laptop (linux).
I'm a Junior sys admin for AIX 4.3.3 boxes (RS6000 servers that are
monsters really).  While I'm still relatively new to Unix and Linux, I'm
learning all the time.  Unfortunately, I support more apps than Unix in
my position, but still I'm root and am doing sys admin stuff on the
OS/hardware level.  <G>

Does that count for not using Windows 90% of the time?

Shawn