> Uptime means you haven't put in a kernel security upgrade in, in this
> case, 468 days.  Possibly that kernel hasn't needed one; if so that's
> good.  Mine have.

This one hasn't.  It serves MRTG graphs and is only accessible by about 4
different machines.  No external access.

Whatever happened to the running kernel replacement thing awhile back?
Someone was working on a project which would allow you to load the new
kernel while the system was up so you didn't have to reboot or interrupt any
running processes.  Was this part of the Realtime Linux project?

http://www.mnstf.org/minicon/
Photos: http://dd-b.lighthunters.net/