Hi,

Ok, offtpoic again, but this is ANNOYING me!

Here's my /proc/interrupts:

           CPU0
  0:      13428          XT-PIC  timer
  1:        599          XT-PIC  keyboard
  2:          0          XT-PIC  cascade
  3:          0          XT-PIC  via82cxxx
  4:       6177          XT-PIC  serial
  8:          1          XT-PIC  rtc
 11:       8025          XT-PIC  aic7xxx, usb-uhci, usb-uhci, eth0
 14:       2770          XT-PIC  ide0
 15:          7          XT-PIC  ide1
NMI:          0
ERR:          0

Note how lots of things insist on using IRQ11, even though IRQs 5, 6, 7,
9, 10, 12 and 13 are FREE. I know some of these are actually unavailable,
but for crying out loud! Why can't USB use IRQ12? Why can't SCSI and
Ethernet each have their own IRQ? How can I make the Matrox use IRQ10 like
they suggest and not 7 (trust me)???

-Yaron