> > things. Just because you guys can't understand sendmail
> doesn't mean it
> > shouldn't be used. I understand what we're not all system
> administrators

It's not that at all.  I administered a fairly large setup of sendmail boxes
for about 4 years, with some fairly complicated and annoying configs.  I
just think that there are some much better alternatives to it now.  I keep
thinking back on the constant updates for security problems with it, and the
m4 crap, and the fact that it has to run as root.  Evil.

Jay