Gabe is correct in that there's a readily documented solution to this on
OpenBSD. The internal NIC should have a non-routable IP so your local
network can maintain the bridging router. The external NIC would not have
an IP. You *could* just not assign an IP to any NICs and then you'd just
have to go the console to admin it.

Just a note, given all the IPF->pf wierdness in *BSD and OpenBSD lately...
The stock 2.9 distro has IPF. You can also apply the patches at
http://www.openbsd.org/errata.html AND/OR track the patch branch. The only
OpenBSD that *doesn't* have IPF support is the -current source tree.
You'll have to get it installed using a stock distro first anyway so you
still get to use IPF. (pf is coming out shortly)

Josh