While it is bloated, it still not as bad as Office2k.  Also, considering
the number of different platforms they want it to run on, they really
didn't have any other options.

On a slightly related note, I've got a friend that's been following
OpenOffice, and he seems really impressed and is using it almost
exclusively now.  Anyone else had similar experience?  The last time I
looked at it, it wasn't able to print, but that was quite a while ago.

Jeff