Ironically as I was looking for the link to the soffice article, I recieved
this e-mail.
Any connection????

Subject: [announce] Infrastructure Upgrade
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 17:42:50 -0700
From: Louis Suarez-Potts <louis at collab.net>
To: <announce at openoffice.org>

People,

On July 13, OpenOffice.org's current infrastructure will be upgraded to
SourceCast, a new and more feature-rich version of the current platform. On
the actual day of the transition, beginning at around 5 PM PST, the site
will be down for several hours hours. During this time, it, including the
CVS repository, will be inaccessible.

SourceCast is a significant infrastructure upgrade, and has features that
will make a real difference to the growth and management of the project.
Over the next two weeks, I will be focusing my articles on these new
features and how the community can take advantage of them. The first article
will appear early next week, and I urge the community to read it over.

Louis Suarez-Potts
Community Manager
OpenOffice.org

--