Yes, I saw TUTOS but I guess when I'm thinking of project management, that
involves stuff like creating a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), assigning
cost+duration to each, being able to do a Precedence Diagram M? (PDM)[1],
finding critical paths, locating early/late start and early/late finish,
resource leveling.... That sort of thing. Essentially, a freeOS friendly
MS Project.

Josh

[1] A Gantt chart is a close cousin to PDM. MS Project combines the two.