man update-rc.d, not as pretty as what you described, but it'll have to
do.

> deb ftp://kde.debian.net/pub/kde potato main crypto optional
> but when I apt-get install task-kde it gives me a list of dependencies
that
> it won't install. I tried apt-get upgrade, but this did not include KDE.
> What gives?

Ummm, that line is a potato source line, yeah it will give you lots of
depends errors with progeny. Do you have a line for Progeny updates? Off
the top of my head, that's the most likely place to get the latest KDE.

Andrew S. Zbikowski       | Home: 763.591.0977
http://www.ringworld.org  | PCS:  612.306.6055
They must not get baseball sized hail in Redmond.
If they did MS would have realized HailStorm is a
bad name for their new services.