On Tue, Jun 26, 2001 at 04:27:33PM -0500, Perry Hoekstra wrote:
>Greet the sun all:
>
>Is there an easy way to convert an ASCII file from [dos] to Linux.  I
>retrieved some JSPs from my W2K side and when I attempt to run them in
>BEA, I get some spurious errors.  If I bring them up in vi, I get the
>little [dos] indicator which leads me to believe that BEA is choking on
>dealing with DOS EOL on Linux.  I know within UltraEdit, there is a
>UnixToDOS format conversion option.  I could not find such an animal in
>either nedit or gedit.  Ideas?
There are two great scripts I use for making my user's batch files (ugh.. I
know.. samba PDC though.) useable under dos after creating them in linux.
They are called xtod and dtox and can be grabbed from SHELLdorado..
http://oase-shareware.org/shell/scripts/categories.html
Search the page and you'll find them. Very handy.
Thanks,
--
Thomas J. Hudak
Systems Administrator

sleep: Command not found - The story of my life...