What I mean is:

1) Caldera is a parasite
2) They are not alone
3) These parasites are using *alternatively licensed* software to
promote their own betterment rather than the betterment of the
respective *alternetively licensed* software community.

I used Apple as an example because it has *Open Source* projects but
pulls shtuff like this...

http://www.macworld.co.uk/news/main_news.cfm?NewsID=2773