Mike wrote:

> I am in the process of putting together a new system and was wondering what
> would be a good fan/heatsink combo. for an AMD T-Bird 1200 (266) going in
> an Abit KT7A-RAID board. I would like something that meets AMD's
> requirements of course, and something that is quiet.
>
> Where would be a good place to purchase the item? Has anyone purchased a
> motherboard bundle from Multiwave? If so, were you happy with the fan they
> supplied?

  I got the MB/CPU/RAM/Case bundle from Mwave for an Athlon 1100
and though it might have been ok I ended up replacing the fan with
one that I got from www.coolerguys.com , the Vantec, only was a diff
model then the one they show on the website this morning.  Made the CPU
run about 20 Deg F cooler at full load then the one from Mwave.
Only other picky complaint is the shortage of HD bays, but you may
select a diff case then I did.
RS