You could also make a case out of plexi glass that you can get at Axe-Man for
about $8, and put all your components into that. It will eliminate sound, and
will be kind of cool looking cause you can see all your internal components.
Or you could build this. http://www.usfamily.net/web/drew/computer.jpg