I am in the process of putting together a new system and was wondering what
would be a good fan/heatsink combo. for an AMD T-Bird 1200 (266) going in
an Abit KT7A-RAID board. I would like something that meets AMD's
requirements of course, and something that is quiet.

Where would be a good place to purchase the item? Has anyone purchased a
motherboard bundle from Multiwave? If so, were you happy with the fan they
supplied?

Also, was thinking of installing a removeable HDD kit so that I can avoid a
dual boot system. Any suggestions?

Feel free to respond off list if you wish.

Thanks,
Mike Glaser