Nah, this was my doing.  You mentioned it but I was the one who threw the big
rock at the beehive.  Funny thing is I expected the post to be ignored for the
most part.  (Many of mine are and rightly so.)

Just for the record my point was that the school system is not underfunded, any
comment I had about teachers was just an aside.  I don't think they are overpaid
or nearly as underpaid as the press likes to make them out to be.

I think I'll crawl back into my dark cool little corner of the world and just
lurk for a while, I seem to be much better at that.

Once again I apologize for my off topic posting on what seems to be a hot button
topic.

SG, O.S.D.