* duncan <duncan at sodatrain.com> [010621 16:11]:
> down some Unix Admin jobs, and am having a bit of a difficult time doing
> so.  Is anyone on the list hiring, or does anyone know of places that are

On this note, the U hires Unix people from time to time.  I bet money
that we are probally one of the largest places for doing unix desktop
support in the area.  But I dont see anything too amazing at the moment.
Check:

http://www1.umn.edu/ohr/jobs/jobsF5.html

Veritas, seagate, and sgi have offices local.  But I went to sgi's page
and didn't see Eagan in there.  Hrm  Must be no jobs right now.

Seagate doesn't seem to have anything either...

Veritas' web site wouldn't load for me :|

Luthern Brotherhood is where my dad works, but it doesn't seem like they
have any sysadmin jobs really right now at all.  Heck, I dont even think
they have much unix anyhow.  Probally some huge AIX boxes or something
else scary.  There is VB/C++ programmer jobs (yick!)

--
Scott Dier <dieman at ringworld.org> <sdier at debian.org>
http://www.ringworld.org/  #linuxos at irc.openprojects.net