I like the idea to compare public ed cost with private ed cost.
That would seem to offer a reasonable analysis.  Or does it?
Any holes in this logic?  Aren't churches involved a lot of times
with private ed?  Do major funds for private ed come in via
any back door(not accounted for by pay)?  Do we know what the
typical cost is for private ed?  Where is Spock from star trek,
he could analyze this in micro-seconds, does he subscribe to this
list?

Karl.