I would like to clear a few things up. My wife is very involved with the
school and for the last few months has been going over budget issues.

1) Private school parents usually pay extra for sports and such. The
public school where we live (Buffalo) pays 600,000 per year just for the
football team.
2) Buffalo school district recieves 5,500 dollars per student per year.
3) The average electrical bill for 100,000 square foot of building space
can be close to 15,000 for a normal year.
4) Add in teaching supplies, bus service (yes the schools pay for that)
lunch room workers, admin staff, etc and you can see where alot of the
money goes.
 I am 100% republican and do not believe in higher taxes. So to put my
money where my mouth is---our community is currently raising privet
funds (to the tune of 100,000 dollars) to keep a couple of our teachers.

I say this-- if you think the teachers need more money - fine that is
ok. Do not force other people to abid by your expectations. Take care of
you and yours. Step up to the plate and do what you can, and practice
what you believe. Its to easy to whine about something and then not do
anything about it. This is our country and the power is in your hands,
it just might not be the easy way you want.

Summary--if you think something is broken-- dont just stand around
bi*&$ing about it- do what you can to fix it.

Remember-just cause you believe it doesn't make it true
And just because you don't believe it doesn't makt it false

Uriah