It would depend on a lot of things - and at this point, I'm sorry that I
made the comment in general. I do think that the current pay structure
needs to be overhauled -and do NOT have a problem with some of Jesse's
ideas on teacher accountability - just not completely to his extent. There
are teachers out there that shouldn't be teaching and the tenure system
both helps some teachers and hides the deficiencies in the system, and
teachers out there that might be good, but still aren't performing - and
don't deserve as much as they get...Agreed, though - this topic is better
left discussed in private email or in a different forum -email privately
kethry at winternet.com if you would like to continue :)

Liz