Might as well put this to the list, I know we have motorheads and
tinkerers on here,

I need some shop space to work on motorcycles and an ultralight aircraft
project (...) that I' starting this summer, and I thought I'd see if
anyone on the list has a) a space to rent or share or b) the desire to
rent a shared space. Requirements are: electrical power, lights,
ventilation, good security, and access doors to allow something as wide as
7" to roll in or out (not frequently, but I need to get it out the door
when done). Motorcycles will come in & out on a more frequent basis. The
space should be in the metro area, preferably in St. Paul or NE / SE Mpls.
A double-car garage in a residential area would be just fine, and I am
willing to help make improvements on the space if need be.

I have a full set of mechanic's hand and air tools, a compressor and a
drill press which I will store there, plus up to three motorcycles. Let me
know.

                           -.bill.layer.-

-.those who are talking don't know, and those who know aren't talking.-

           -.frogtown.-     -.minnesota.-      -.u.s.a.-