If you get that work I'd like to know what packages does that? See, PDF is
really just an xy coordinate plane where line art, images and text (also
an image) is placed. Given that... it's not like there's an easy way to go
right to text. I suppose it'd be possible to do some basic formatting for
the text say...

=50 spaces>some text

=10 spaces> more text...

^Something for page break

I've got the Dune series in PDF but it'd be nicer to read them as
plain'ol'ASCII. Heck, now that I'm thinking of it this sounds like a
program that someone would have written by now. And if it hasn't any
competent scripter can use something like perl (I assume python too) with
the PDF API and just output the thang that way. (gears churning....)

Josh

__SIG__