Here at work we often have to scrap old non-booting systems.  I'd really
like a nice 12 volt power supply at my desk but I don't want to have to
attach a mobo to it.  Is there any way to get the power supply to run on
its own?

The only info I can find is for ATX power supplies (which is as simple as
jumpering two pins together with a paper clip) but nothing on AT power
supplies.  Anyone have any idea how to accomplish this?

And yes, I know they say not to do it because you may damage your power
supply, but I have an overstock of these 145 watt units so I don't care if
I destroy a few trying :-)

-Brian