Hey,

I went and nuked the MBR on my drive, thinking I'll boot from a rescue CD
and rerun LILO.

Except, the lilo binary doesn't seem to be in /sbin or anywhere in /usr on
my debian box. I can only mount /, /boo and /usr, since the rest are
reiserfs. There's no floppy drives on my system, and since I'm not in
Linux I have no CD creation tools, but I can burn an ISO.

I don't feel like waiting several hours for a whole CD image to download,
and the debian pseudo-image kit doesn't seem to want to work. Does anyon
ehave a smallish rescue CD, that can basically mount a couple of ext2
partitions and run lilo?

-Yaron