On Mon, 18 Jun 2001, Carl Wilhelm Soderstrom wrote:

> We have a 21" monitor here in the office, which seems to be dead.
> It won't power on consistently.. occasionally it will; but generally not.
>
> We have been told (by Surf Computer Services, who formerly did monitor
> repair), that there isn't any place left in the Twin Cities which repairs
> monitors.
>
> Does anyone know otherwise? Any suggestions on where to get it fixed?

What happened to Technoserve?  They were a little pricey, but high quality
work, and that's *all* they did.  I'd try looking them up, first.  And
they're not far from you guys -- they were in Minnetonka, just up 494 and
west on Hwy 7 for a while, IIRC.

--
"To misattribute a quote is unforgivable." --Anonymous