On Mon, 18 Jun 2001, James Spinti wrote:

> There was a link on http://linuxtoday.com a while ago about M$ running a
> GPLed webserver w/IPv6 on one of their development servers.  Once the info
> became public, the link disappeared from M$ site.  Must have been about 3
> weeks ago now.

I was also thinking of this, which is why I said GPL.  I think Microsoft
has forgotten that while they can fool the induhvidual users into belief
that open source is bad, the crowd already using open source software is
smarter than they are.  While Mundie et al are bashing open source, the
developers are busy implementing open source and masking it to look like
Microsoft software.  I still find it interesting that Hotmail, the
internet's largest e-mail provider, is running partly on BSD because
Microsoft's own software isn't good enough.

-Brian