> > Don't load the Matrox HALlib module.  Probably only useful if you don't
> Actually, the G450 doesn't require the HALlib to do dualhead.

with X 4.1, or older X vers?

btw, where can I find debian src packages for X 4.1? I'm having issues with
X 4.0.3 all of a sudden... it'll die (all that shows in the logs is a window
manager segfault); and hang the framebuffer, such that one needs to reboot
to reset the thing.

also, has anyone gotten a framebuffer console to work with a G450? I tried
the matroxfb kernel options; but the Framebuffer-HOWTO is awfully  out of
date, and indeed may be wrong in some places...

Carl Soderstrom
--
Network Engineer
Real-Time Enterprises