Personally I dont think that Integrated components are a good idea. It seems
that when ever they try to mix two things they both endup sucking. For example
a watch and a digital camera. The watch works fine, but the digital camera is a
peace of crap. For the same reason I think that a phone and an mp3 player, or a
palm pilot with a digital camera, or a palm with an MP3 player are not good
ideas. Because you loose the quality in both.