Hi,

Quoting Phil Mendelsohn <mend0070 at tc.umn.edu>:

> It's not the architecture that's got you down.  A desert is arid.
> Here, it's not so much the heat as the stupidity -- I mean humidity.  ;)

It's the architecture. People call Israel a desert but it really isn't. I'm
used to summer days of 100+ degrees AND 80% humidity, but in Israel when you go
INDOORS it's COLDER, not hotter. It was usually 20 degrees colder in my
appartment than it was outside, in the summer. Course, you still need an AC at
80+ degrees, but on days when it's 75 degrees here, my appartment quickly
shoots up to 85+.

And appartment DO retain heat in the winter in Israel, so they can't use that
as an excuse here! (:

-Yaron