On Wed, 13 Jun 2001, Scott Dier wrote:
> What kind of connectivity to the internet do you have, and how do you
> handle outbound bandwidth contengincy issues?  At least you hopefully
> use some sort of method other than fifo to keep from one user kabashing
> everyones party.

We've got 2 T1's (Sprint and UUNet), and do bandwidth monitoring and deal
with heavy usage as it becomes a problem. (Actually haven't ever had an
issue with it yet).

On our Sprint link we're averaging 21.6kbytes/sec in and 40.7kbytes/sec
out for the last month. On the UUNet link we're averaging 45.4kbytes/sec
in, and 55.0kbytes/sec out (this is the link that gets nailed for the
distributions mirrors every night.)