First off you need to dump that floppy disk there. You couldn't possibly
have picked a less reliable data storage medium. If *really* want to go
that route then I'd suggest you install your floppy-ized distro to the
hard drive and turn the floppy into an,
Overwrite-the-hard-drive-with-the-standard-config floppy.

Anyway, there are loads of single floppy distros out on the internet. I
haven't tried any given my prejudice but you should prbably just try a few
and see which ones you like.

Josh

__SIG__