On Tue, Jun 12, 2001 at 11:44:19PM -0500, David Dyer-Bennet wrote:
> Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com> writes:
>
> > Q: I have -only- yahoo mail or hotmail, I can't do email anywhere else.
>
> > A: I personally find that hard to believe. Neither of these services
> > provide physical connectivity to the 'net, so you should be able to
> > post to the list from your isp account. If your isp does not provide
> > email/pop services, then I guess your are screwed :-) -But- what
> > type of isp does not provide email services?
>
> People who have net access only at work, but aren't allowed to use
> work email for personal stuff, but are allowed to use the web from
> work.  People whose spouse, parents, housemates, etc. have DSL or
> cable modem service, but who do not themselves have an internet
> account.

I am personally using www dot crosswinds dot net and www dot xoasis dot com.
Both offer SMTP/POP. Now I only hope that spammers won't read this ;)

Thanks Bob for your efforts to keep the list "clean".

florin

--

"you have moved your mouse, please reboot to make this change take effect"

41A9 2BDE 8E11 F1C5 87A6  03EE 34B3 E075 3B90 DFE4