I understand that banning yahoo.com and hotmail.com is a pain in the butt. If
their abuse department would even -acknowledge- the fact that they have spammers
I would lift the ban.

But mail to abuse gives you the auto-gen response and they never follow up. I
have even tried a phone call and got a very polite support tech who  told me I
have to work with the abuse department.

FAQs:

Q: Can't you just let me through?