> James Stauffer wrote:
>
> I have a Slot A (AMD Athlon 500) CPU that is getting too hot.  It
> currently
> has a heat sink and fan on one side, but can I added another heat sink
> and
> fan to the other side?  Any other suggestions for cooling?

You might need to add some circulation to your case. The best CPU fan
won't help a lot if your case isn't circulating in cool air. There are
fan cards that fit into a open slot on your system and is suppose to
offer 40% more cooling, and they are really quiet. More computer shops
should have them. Or else buy a couple of fans and put one near the
front to suck air in and one towards the back to blow air out.