On 11 Jun 2001 08:12:20 -0500
"Jon Schewe" <jpschewe at mtu.net> wrote:

> Jon Schewe <jpschewe at mtu.net> writes:

> Well I figured it out.  Unforunatly Bill, you don't want the VIA driver.
> just emailed the author of the visor driver and he states it only works
with
> the usb-uhci.o driver, not uhci.o driver.  Now that I've got them all
compiled
> as modules and I've insmoded them, everything works.

Err, and usb-uhci *isn't* the VIA driver?!? It says so in 'menuconfig', &
it seems to work fine with my controller... Just to confirm, it is the
driver I am currently using. So, what exactly is the diff between the uhci
and usb-uhci (seeing as they are BOTH usb drivers)? What is JE?

                           -.bill.layer.-

-.those who are talking don't know, and those who know aren't talking.-

           -.frogtown.-     -.minnesota.-      -.u.s.a.-