Never mind.  I got it working after calling one of the reps at Indigo.
Very simple apparently.
They have a automatic script and everything is was very easy.
I also discovered I don't really like Solaris 5.4 after a very breaf
encounter.
:-)
I wonder if it would void the contract if I installed Linux. ;-)

sim