On Wed, 6 Jun 2001, Jima wrote:

> On Wed, 6 Jun 2001, Callum Lerwick wrote:
> > Alright, trying to get my ass in gear on this thing. For starters it
> > could use a cute name...
>
>  I'll probably be shot for this, but how about "The TCLUG Trader?"  *ducks
> reflexively*

well, it DOES appear that THTFTTDHANY.org is available :-)  if you say
that fast, you can kinda here it, like someone who has their mouth propped
open at the dentist,,,,

"TCLUG trader" sounds cool, but wasn't there some discussion about whether
this is a TCLUG thing or a couple geeks with an idea thing or
something?  Maybe "TC geek trader".  No, we don't trade actual geeks,
just geeky STUFF.  TC hardware connection?  I kinda like Jima's idea about
services too, maybe a page for hardware and a page for services?  Just
some random thoughts before I scuttle off to bed.

-Brian