On Wed, Jun 06, 2001 at 11:13:12AM -0500, Karl Bongers wrote:
> What about a Park for this Installfest?  There
> are several parks that have large pavilions with electricity.
> For example, south Mpls has the Minnehaha Falls,
> I think Round Lake has several good sized Pavilions.
> We would need to find one to reserve,
> with some cost involved.  I don't know how much they
> cost or availability.

So what happens when the InstallFest lands on a 80+ degree day?  All our
machines melt down :)  I think air conditioning is a requirement.

Gabe
Gabe Turner				       |  	   X-President,
SGI Origin Systems Administrator,	       | Assoc. for Computing Machinery
U of M Supercomputing Institute for	       |    University of Minnesohta
Digital Simulation and Advanced Computation    |       dopp at acm.cs.umn.edu

"Wanna buy a rubber walrus protector?!"
					- Mr. Horse in "Rubber Nipple Salesmen"