David Dyer-Bennet wrote:
> Dunno; hasn't happened to me yet.  I've been running emacs since I
> started 20 years ago (running the original ITS emacs, written in TECO,
> on a TOPS-20 system under the "incompatibility package" which allows
> ITS programs to run on TOPS-20).  I've used that, JOVE, Gosling, GNU,
> Epsilon, Emacs command mode in Borland's Sprint and Microsoft's Visual
> Studio, and at least one other version (for TOPS-10) that I can't
> remember.
>
> I've been able to find emacs-like editors on more classes of boxes
> than vi was available for, anyway.

Interesting point.  Was just trying to make a statement that not all
boxes have emacs on them, but from what I've been able to discern vi is
always on a box.  Not a slam mind you, just a point trying to bring up.
I couldn't navigate my way through emacs if I wanted to at this time as
I prefer and spcificly use vi.

Shawn