The way I'd do it is to change the first rule below so that the
destination IP is the external IP on your firewall.  I think you know
that you can't route traffic from the greater Internet to a
non-routable address like 192.168.1.1 so accepting traffic for that
address on your firewall is useless; it should never happen (barring
spoofing or something like that).

You may also need to make sure your forward (and output) rules allow
traffic to the web server.

Finally, if you don't already have it, you'll also need a port forward
command (ipmasqadm portfw) to forward traffic from port 80 on the
external I/F of the firewall to port 80 on the internal web server.

Hope that helps,

Eric