I've decided to finally give Slackware a try (about 5 years after hearing
about it...).
I have a 486 w/12MB of RAM and will probably end up with a 340MB HDD. I want
to set it up as a web server. (before you all shout out that 'you need more
memory than that!'; remember what it used to be like, before memory was
cheap.. it's not going to be a high-performance box, and I don't care.)

is there any way to install Slackware via FTP? the only install methods I
see are floppy, CD, and NFS.

also, should I grab the latest slackware-current stuff; or is 7.1 good
enough for the moment?

Carl Soderstrom
--
Network Engineer